The student should complete the age of 5 years on 30 September of the year for admission to Class I but he/she should not be more than 7 years of age. The age for admission to other classes will be regulated accordingly.
Admission will be allowed after a student qualifies in the test and submits the transfer certificate of the previous school alongwith the Progress Report of the last examination passed.
The Admission Test shall be held in the following subjects
|Primary Classes (I to V)
|English, Hindi, Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge.
|Class VI to VIII
|English, Hindi, Mathematics, General Science.
|English, Hindi, Mathematics, General Science
Admission to class X & XII is not usually given
|The Admission Test will be conducted onfy for those students who have passed class X from other schools.
The Principal will arrange the Admission Test and his/her decision on the admission will be final.
- Without Fee Card fees will not be realized..
- If the last date of the month i.e. 30th / 31t. There is a holiday the previous working day will be observed as fee day. In case fee is not deposited within the month, a late fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged along with the dues.
- Fee will be collected on all working days of the month without fine at the fee counters between 8.00 AM to 12.00 O'clock noon
- The students class X, XI and XII remaining absent without proper information will be fined. 5. If Fee Card is lost, it may be obtained from the office on
- If Fee Card is lost, it may be obtained from the office on payment of fine of Rs. 25/-
- If a student fails to deposit fees for three consecutive months his/her name would be struck off The student will not be allowed to attend classes after His/her name has been struck off. He/she would allowed to be readmitted only after paying the readmission fees of Rs. 200/- along with monthly fines and regular fees.
- the readmission fees of Rs. 200/- along with monthly fines and regular fees. 7. Bus facility is available on certain routes. The appropriate fee should be deposited at the fee counter to avail this facility.